Thursday 28 March 2013

Lindos








Hey guys. So currently I'm on holiday, yay! I'm on the Greek island of Rhodes, staying in a cute little village called Lindos. We're here right at the start of the season though, so it's REALLY quiet and hardly anything is open, haha! Today we took a walk around the village as you can see in photos 1 & 2 then we took a drive inland and found these amazing castle ruins! I changed my hat to a headband for this as it was a little chilly, not really floppy hat weather. Then, as it's my Dad's birthday, we went out for an awesome meal in Lindos. Sorry about the selfie and the moody look! It's the best I can do! I had brought a dress to wear tonight, but it was way too cold, so wore this instead! We're off to the capital Rhodes tomorrow. Right, bed for me! Hope you're all having a fun Easter!

1. Studded flats; Zara: jeans and vest top; Topshop: shirt; Nastygal: hat; H&M.
2. Headband; New Look: leather jacket; Zara.
3. Leather trousers; Zara: T-shirt; Alexander Wang: blazer; Topshop: necklace; New Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment